Allied Health Professional.
Accredited Exercise Physiologists specialise in the clinical prescription of exercise for the treatment, management and prevention of chronic illnesses and injuries. We utilise evidence-based, best practice, to optimise health outcomes for our clients.
Examples of conditions we treat:
– musculoskeletal injuries.
– neurological conditions (stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury).
– Cardiac Conditions (hypertension, heart attack, risk mitigation and prevention).
– cancer (before, during and after treatment).
– mental health.
– metabolic conditions (eg. Type 2 Diabetes).
– pulmonary conditions (COPD, asthma etc).