We are passionate about assisting oncology patients with their treatment and physical rehabilitation outside of the hospital setting. We believe that there is a need to provide more treatment pathways and options for those wanting to integrate back into their communities and carry out their rehabilitation in a more “normal” setting (focus on wellness and not sickness).
Our Clinicians use a variety of skills, ensuring the best individualised treatment pathway is developed for you.
– Scar management
– Fatigue management
– Clinical Pilates: 1:1 or within individualised therapy classes
– Hands on treatment
– Functional strength and conditioning
– Integration back to work, exercise and social activities
– Breathing techniques and education
– Management of acute or persistent side-effects
– Education and guidance for upcoming or ongoing treatment, such as surgery or chemotherapy
– Assistance for activities of daily living
– Mobility assessments
– Running assessments
– Symptom Control and Palliative Care
– Women’s and Men’s Health Pelvic Floor programming
– Programming to maintain and/or increase physical activity levels
Put simply we want to:
– Teach people what they can do to help themselves to feel strong again
– Help people understand why their bodies are reacting to the surgeries or treatments in certain ways
– Provide information to help them feel more in control of their bodies and their lives again
– Assist people in getting back into the things they love, whether this is pottering around the house, travel or competitive sport
We operate from spacious well-appointed clinics with private rooms plus onsite Pilates studios and gymnasiums. We offer reduced waiting times, increased treatment frequency and out of work hour appointments.