Go! Physiotherapy is a progressive, Vancouver west-side Physiotherapy clinic offering personalized care and a comprehensive cancer recovery program throughout every stage of treatment. Our dedicated physiotherapists each have more than 30 years of oncology rehabilitation experience and as medical professionals, offer expert post-mastectomy/oncology services including:
– certified manual lymph drainage,
– treatment and management of post-surgical scar tissue (including post-radiation fibrosis) and axillary/arm or chest cording
– restoration of function and ranges of motion
– a progressive, individualized exercise program to help physical conditioning, functional capacity, bone, and mental health
– assistance to help improve cancer-related fatigue
– assistance to help combat some of the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy
– help prepare you for the physical demands of returning to work and recreational activities
We also offer cancer recovery education sessions and small group recovery exercise classes directed by our in-house physiotherapists and kinesiologist to provide affordable and much-needed information opportunities, guidance and exercise suggestions to patients both before and following surgery. Acupuncture services are also available.
At Go! Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves in providing a warm, welcoming, supportive and knowledgable environment to enable every client to achieve their best recovery and get life back to normal.