A comprehensive cancer recovery exercise program offering individualized exercise programs for people before, during and after cancer treatments. All practitioners are Cancer Exercise Specialists and have Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy backgrounds. Using evidence based exercise, we help you overcome and manage the side effects of cancer treatments and surgeries.
We offer comprehensive physical assessments, one-on-one rehabilitation and training, small group exercise classes, return-to-work conditioning, home exercise programs and educational workshops.
Our program can help you to:
– Prepare and recovery from cancer-related surgeries (e.g. Mastectomy, Prostatectomy, Reconstruction, Tumor removal, etc)
– Improve energy and reduce cancer-related fatigue
– Increase physical conditioning and capacity
– Improve muscular strength and bone health
– Safely prevent and manage lymphedema
– Increase job-specific functioning for return to work
– Enhance overall mental health and quality of life